A versatile and deadly style that revolves around the manipulation gravitons (that carry the attractive, gravitational force between atomic nuclei), enabling Chinmei to control gravity. He can surround any object or person including himself with gravitons and anti-gravitons (particles similar to gravitons but with opposite charge and spin), thus increasing or decreasing the Earth's pull of gravity upon it. The style requires great control on power over ones ki, as gravitons are mass less particles which are distributed equally across the gravitational field.
By decreasing the pull of gravity beneath him, Chinmei can float in mid-air at any height at which he can still breathe.
- Gravity ImpactChinmei smashes his opponents into anything he wants
- Chiyuugi (Gravity Well)An area of intense super gravity caused by the momentary concentration of gravitons, the enemy is confined inside this gravity space pinned to the ground having been made to heavy to move, as well as causing sufficient gravitational stress to impair the normal functioning of the human cardiovascular system.
- Body TwistChinmei can twist any part of the opponent body that he wants using his gravity ability
- Happy Come Come BulletsUser swings their fan while rapidly projecting gravitons in a small thin arch shaped blade that slice the enemy.
- ChinseirinA defensive gravity technique user causes their body to radiate enough gravitons giving it its own gravitational field, able to attract nearby matter and energy.
This causes foreign objects in the environment (Chinmei used rocks) to surround user in a ring or wall formation to block enemy attacks. The rocks can even be fired at opponents like meteorites.
- Chinsei Rekka Suisei ShoThis technique raises foreign objects (Chinmei uses rocks) into the stratosphere and then drops them down onto the enemy all at once like a barrage meteor storm.
- Chinsei Kokuten KyuUser creates a pseudo Black Hole by focusing gravity to a single point, a singularity, and fires it at the enemy. The Black Hole sucks up whatever comes into contact with it and can absorb the energy of an opponent's attack to make itself even more powerful.
- Graviton BallUser throws a massive widespread gravity ball attack that seems almost inescapable.
- Gravity SlashChinmei fires a large, arch shaped gravity projectile from his hand (even from a finger) to strike a distant target
- Gravity Ball Crisis
By rapidly projecting gravitons in a cohesive beam, user can generate a force blast with a maximum concussive force equivalent to the primary shock wave of an explosion of 20,000 pounds of TNT.